The HDI 3 Litre Low Cost Pump has a 3 Litre Capacity and can be used to pump oils and greases up to and including NLGI2. The pump has a maximum operating pressure of 350 Bar with a built in Pressure relief valve as an added safety feature. It is an economical solution for small and medium sized machines, capable of lubricating 100 or more points from a single pump. The pump comes as standard with an integral control panel which is fitted with a programmable PCB, but can also be supplied without controls so the pump can be controlled remotely by a separate controller or the machines own PLC.
All HDI models are supplied with dual fill, so can be filled via a standard grease nipple or ISO 7241-1-B quick release coupling. Additionally, they can also be filled with a Quickfill Gun.
The HDI pumps, when used in conjunction with the Progressive Divider Valve make an ideal lubrication system for:
Off road construction vehicles
- Static plant
- Agricultural machinery
- Wind and Energy applications
- Food & Beverage machinery
- And many other industries where reliability is key to profitability
The positive displacement action of the HDI pump elements ensure precise, consistent delivery of lubricant during the pumps operation.
- Up to 3 Pump Elements delivering 2cc each per stroke
- Can be fitted with a low level sensor to alert of low grease level
- End of line can be fitted with a proximity sensor to monitor operation
- Breather filler for oil applications
**All prices are excluding VAT**