Timken ILS took the opportunity at the recent Hill Head show to Display some new and innovative products, one of which being our “Fully Controlled & Monitored Lubrication System”.
The 2016 Hillhead show attracted over 18,000 visitors doubtless, the biggest Hillhead ever.
The New fully functional system being exhibited had
- Intelligent CAN-BUS Controlled Monitoring System.
- High performance controller offering protected fuse and relay outputs, easy plug and
- play system with J1939 Protocol support.
- Dash Mounted Screen with LED operational Graphics.
- Easy to navigate interface with real time alarm functions, such as:
- No Grease Flow
- Low Pressure
- High Pressure
- Low Grease level
- Blown Fuse
- Pump Failure
- Control Valve Failure
Real time monitoring is a function being requested now by the Industry as the importance of Good and Correct Lubrication of Key assets is of paramount importance.
Note around 60% of Bearing failures are due to the incorrect or lack of lubrication